2016 Charleston Symphony Orchestra League, Inc. Designer Showhouse

2016DSH house picture


The 2016 Symphony Designer Showhouse was held at the James Sanders House, constructed circa 1851, located in the heart of Harleston Village, one of historic Charleston’s oldest neighborhoods. The three-story Charleston Single House boasted many meticulously maintained historic details, a beautiful garden with gazebo and saline pool and was a beautiful platform for some of the Lowcountry’s most talented designers.

Our expanded exclusive boutique of home goods, art, decorative pieces, gifts, and jewelry was filled with treasurers to purchase and lunch in our Café was raved upon by all who enjoyed the delicious food.


Quotes from those who visited the Designer Showhouse this year:

“Great way to find inspiration and support a great cause”
“Variety of art work, furniture, colors, style, very nicely done”
“Best in several years, love the new caterer”
“Very awesome!”

The Symphony Designer Showhouse is produced in conjunction with Charleston Magazine,
Benefitting the Charleston Symphony Orchestra and CSOL® Music Scholarships.

Check back with us soon to hear about the 2017 Symphony Designer Showhouse!


2016 ribbon cutting




Mayor John Tecklenberg with CSOL® President Becky Hilstad cut to the ribbon to open the 2016 Designer Showhouse at the Preview Party on March 16. Looking on is Sue Ingram, Showhouse Chair, and Michael Smith, Executive Director of the CSO.







2016 Meet Designers


Parlor: Sandra Ericksen Design, LLC, Sandra Ericksen
Photographer Chris Smith

Sandra Ericksen1Sandra Ericksen2


Master Bedroom: Alexandre Fleuren Interiors, Alexandre Fleuren
Photographer Chris Smith

Alexandre Fleuren1Alexandre Fleuren2


Masterbath: Lauren M Creative, LLC, Lauren Messina
Photographer Patrick Brickman

Lauren Creative1Lauren Creative2 


Attic Bedrooms: TCB Design~Interiors, Terri Baldwin
Photographer Eliot Tuckerman

TCB Design1TCB Design2 


Kitchen/Butler's Pantry: Delicious Kitchens & Interiors, LLC, Heidi Huddleston
Photographer Kim Graham

Delicious kitchens1Delicious kitchens2 (2)


Dining Room: Domain Interiors & Design, Bobbi Jo Engelby
Photographer Patrick Brickman

 Domain Interiors1Domain Interiors2


2016 sponsors donors